|
Monday, March 05, 2012
I dont really fancy the idea of "playing games", why should you "play games" when you like somebody? I guess alot of people feed off the thrill of the chase but I wouldnt want to do that, it consumes too much energy. "i'm not interested in your mind games", someone once said that to me. ...what even?! All I did was to invest everything in trying to keep her happy, and all I asked for is a bit of affection in return and suddenly i'm playing mind games?! lawl, what a joke. Anyway, I'm just glad I put that & her behind in 2011 cause if somebody is so skilled at making you feel miserable 87% of the time, then she aint a keeper. The above paragraph is unrelated to the issue that drove me here but I thought I would just rant abit on the ridiculousness of some people. Today, two emotions were intensely felt throughout the day, namely frustration and anger. Frustration stemmed from how helpless I felt when she (note: different from the her above arh, this one different girl) poured out her woes to me and all I can do was grimace at my screen & typed furiously in reply. I respect people who manages their long distance relationship well, I personally can never do it. How can I be okay or be able to accept the fact that someone I love is having a bad day & I cant even do the simplest act of comfort ie. to hug her?? Angry at her, because I just dont approve of how she's putting herself in a position where she can be hurt easily. Angry, also because I think she should just come back to me & be treated right. Angry, because I dont think she took my comment "i would date you actually" seriously. Ranting completed. I dont know what I should do, what I can do even, but life goes on so I will keep calm & carry on.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |