|
Thursday, May 17, 2012
I hate feeling upset over the stupidest reasons, & the fact that she is. not. replying. to. me. properly. via. skype. or. fb msg. should be the last thing I'm upset about. But noooooo, here I am, feeling all insane & ape-shitz crazy because idk why I'm kinda being ignored nor do I know if she just needed space & time to think about what I told her nor do I know if she just dont want to give me false hopes or maybe she's just busy and sad over her own personal issues and doesnt have time to entertain me & my nonsense.wahlaocheebye can i just swear the fuck out of everything right now. i hate feeling like some emotionally unstable beetch just because the girl i like doesnt seems to miss me as much as i miss her. end of rant, time to kill some ants. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |